Tilt & Turn windows are known for their unique operation and elegant style. Something as simple as a hinge makes a substantial difference in how your window will appear in addition to its functionality.
Here are two hinge options: surface mounted and fully concealed:
Fully concealed hinge:
Also called invisible, these hinges can’t be seen from the surface of the window, they provide a smooth, uninterrupted appearance that’s aesthetically pleasing.
- Only 4 hinge side parts for each window and a high degree of preassembly
- High load-bearing capacity up to a sash weight of 150 kg
- No additional frame parts and corner drives necessary
- Sash is easy to fit in the slightly opened turn or tilt position
- Optimally accessible 3D-adjustment possibilities: Continuous pressure adjustment on the top and bottom pivot for optimal sealing
Surface mounted hinge:
- Lean and modern design
- All screws are concealed by the hinges
- Cover caps and coated versions available
- Entry protection in tilt position
- Wear-resistant PVC bearing
- For sash weights up to 100 kg / 130 kg with identical frame clearance
- Drilling on the pre-weld rod is possible, fixings in line
- Can easily be hinged in every opening position thanks to the polygon-shaped top hinge pin with integrated turn restriction
Convenient stay hinge coupling for a rational, time-saving installation and a lasting, secure connection – no tooling required
Lower logistics spend and minimal warehousing due to compact, non-handed components
Contact us for more INFORMATION or to get some SAMPLES
Email: email@example.com Phone: 204-822-1405
Looking forward to hear from you soon!
Your Fentro Hardware Team